When you are a part of a large franchise organisation, Local Area Marketing (or LAM) is crucial to the success of your business. It makes sense to rely on your parent brand’s image and reputation, but a successful franchisee understands that local marketing can be the difference between surviving and thriving.
By identifying marketing opportunities in the local area, franchisees are able to integrate and engage positively with their customers, create local awareness and build goodwill.
Here are 5 key benefits of LAM for franchisee:
* Highly targeted to where your customers work, live and play
* Helps generate repeat business and customer loyalty
* Increases the reach reach, engagement and awareness of your parent brand marketing
* Builds on your brand perception by showing local area knowledge, know-how and support
* Drives awareness of YOUR store, not just of your brand
When you are part of a franchise group, one of the best marketing assets is the brand itself. Local Area Marketing is how you tailor and boost the campaigns and marketing done at head office, so it drives opportunities for your specific franchise.